[Spce-user] XMPP no service for domain

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Wed Aug 14 10:20:09 EDT 2013

Hello,

I upgraded my SIPwise CE 2.8 installation to version 3.0

Everything seems to have worked fine, except XMPP wont work

I have used the autoconf for JITSI. The SIP account registers correctly but the XMPP fails to register.

The XMPP sends:

XMPP Protocol
    XML HEADER VER. 1.0
    STREAM(stream) [xmlns="jabber:client" xmlns:stream="http://etherx.jabber.org/streams" version="1.0" id=""]
        ERROR(stream)
            HOST-UNKNOWN [xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-streams"]
            TEXT [xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-streams"]
                CDATA: This server does not serve sipwise.ampr.org

/var/log/prosody is empty and there seems to be no log entry in syslog. So I'm kinda lost without some help.

I hope someone knows prosody better.

Best regards,

Marc Storck