[Spce-user] Peering rules are not deleted from lcr_rule table in 3.0

Weigelt, Martin m.weigelt at m.ccgmbh.de
Wed Aug 21 02:25:48 EDT 2013

Hi,

after testing a bit with 3.0 I found a bug: When playing around with SIP peerings in the GUI I've seen that peering rules were not deleted from the lcr_rule table. So deleting peering rules in the web frontend does not automatically delete them from the lcr_rule table. After adding the same rule again I can see two identical rules in the lcr_rule table.

I was able to reproduce this with two freshly installed instances.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Best regards,

Martin Weigelt
Communication Concept GmbH
Voice and Data
Theklaer Strasse 42
04347 Leipzig

Telefon: +49 341 23405 211
Fax:     +49 341 23405 190
Mobile:  +49 151 24038213
Mail:    m.weigelt at ccgmbh.de

Communication Concept GmbH

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Leipzig
Registernummer:  HR 6383
Geschäftsführer: Rainer Strehle,Torsten Below, André Mamitzsch