[Spce-user] Apache trouble

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 02:54:49 EDT 2013

Hi,

I thought it better to start a new thread on this one as it appears to be a
different issue.

Upgrade from 2.8 > 3.0 done. But cannot get to the webinterface.

Before my troubles with the update script, apache ran, but I could not get
to the webinterface. Now that the upgrade is done, apache is not starting.

Tailing the error log I get:

Catalyst::Log::Log4perl is DEPRECATED, update your app to use
Log::Log4perl::Catalyst at /usr/share/perl5/Catalyst/Log/Log4perl.pm line 77

then a whole lot of:

Subroutine Sipwise::Base::CLASS redefined at /usr/share/perl5/CLASS.pm line
20.

Followed by:

Use of uninitialized value $DBIx::Class::Helper::ResultSet::VERSION in
numeric ge (>=) at
/usr/share/perl5/DBIx/Class/Helper/ResultSet/VirtualView.pm line 18.
Use of uninitialized value $DBIx::Class::Helper::ResultSet::VERSION in
numeric ge (>=) at
/usr/share/perl5/DBIx/Class/Helper/ResultSet/VirtualView.pm line 19.

I am aware of the 2GB RAM requirement - I have 8GB.

Any help as always greatly appreciated.