[Spce-user] Alias Numbers

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue Aug 6 09:27:00 EDT 2013

El Tue, 6 Aug 2013 13:19:28 +0000
Clint Wiley <cwiley at nfis.com> escribió:

> Hi.
>
> When you say the tubers aren't correct, do you mean I'm not putting them
> incorrectly, of when the call is placed it isn't formatted correctly to be
> read in the db?

The numbers 3016711400 and 3016712000 don't exist in the db and can't be found.

you need to find/search/match 13016711400 and 13016712000 numbers, which are
the correct ones.

NGCP works in E164 format internally. You need to work in that way. Use rewrite
rules to nomalize/denormalize the incoming and outgoing numbers but always work
in E164 format internally.

It's impossible for the system to find the numbers in the format you were
looking for as the leadin 1 was missing.