[Spce-user] SPCE update 2.5 to 2.6 - db upgrade problem

Daniel Speichert daniel at speichert.pl
Wed Aug 14 17:14:11 EDT 2013

Hello,
I ignored the errors and proceeded with upgrade on test machine to see
what happens. All the duplicate entries related to table
voip_preferences_enum and as a result, I don't have any options to
select from in settings.

Is there any way to import whole voip_preferences_enum and if needed,
voip_preferences from latest SPCE 3.0? Are there full dumps available
anywhere?

Best Regards,
Daniel Speichert