[Spce-user] Can't create a domain on SPCE V3.0

Carriba UG - sip:wise sipwise at carriba.org
Thu Aug 15 11:48:36 EDT 2013

Hi,

i have the same problem:

/usr/sbin/apache2: failed to create domain: DBIx::Class::Schema::txn_do():
problem connecting to "192.168.2.2", port 23: Connection refused at
/usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Panel/Utils/Prosody.pm line 13 at
/usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Panel/Controller/Domain.pm line 89

I was searching for some applications that should run on the port 23 but i
can't see anything.

Did you have any solution for that?