[Spce-user] Using an external billing system

Deon Vermeulen vermeulen.deon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 10:24:12 EDT 2013

Hi Gavin

Is there any possibility on a very short and quick example?

I'm no full time coder, but from time to time read some parts and get an
idea.
Is there any possibility you could give us a snipped as an example in
the specific files you referring to, to setup a customer and/or
extension and/or account?

Thank you very much

--
Kind Regards