[Spce-user] Using an external billing system

Anibal Cañada anibal at hercom.es
Tue Aug 20 05:25:01 EDT 2013

Hi, I know that is offtopic , but if we can´t bill , sipwise cant sell. ;)

We are using a bash script for import the csv from sipwise to and database server (sftp with shared keys).
it do once a day at 03:00.
Once a month , the database server through PHP , and using de WHMCS api , we create the invoice and send to the customer.
We are using a whmcs tunned for own needs.
Blesta and WHMCS are very similar.
I have to write a module for WHMCS , is very easy but i am a self-taught not full-time programmer.

Best regards.