[Spce-user] Using an external billing system

=?unknown-8bit?B?UmHDumw=?= Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Tue Aug 20 07:39:44 EDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 01:43:15AM -0700, Skyler wrote:
> Looks like its CE is locked down though. No API, no customization
> capability, not much for docs and support seems lacking for
> questions. Seems maybe ok for wholesale. Telco version may give more
> but not sure the cost.

Sorry, but I don't agree with you at all ...

CE do it's job quite well, and sipwise is giving you features for free
more than the needed one to build an ITSP.

You have access to docs, to API, to the SOURCE code ... what else you
need?

You also have access to the developers

SPCE it's not a point&click product, you could not just switch if on
and build an ITSP ... but not more than a few things need to be done
to have one.

> Anyone looked at Blesta v3 lately? just released. IMHO, that is much
> more powerful with excellent dev docs, open module creation, open
> plugins..etc.

Maybe you have missundestood what SPCE it's ... it's not a billing
system, as far as Blesta it's not a SIP Softswitch, so don't mix
things ...

-SPCE it's one of the component you need to bring up an ITSP
-Blesta (or any other CRM/Billing) its ANOTHER component

> I'd be interested in pitching towards a bounty for an spce module
> and a cron plugin to pull cdr data.

It's easy ... you only need a CSV 2 CSV converter that's all ...

You have SCPCE CSV format on the docs, and that's all you need

Best regards