[Spce-user] Using an external billing system

Oren Yehezkely orenyny at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 00:01:55 EDT 2013

Skyler,

I also thought at the beginning that (jBilling) CE is locked down. But on a
second look I am not sure about it anymore.

I think we should give it a chance, especially if we have some people here
in the list who are experts for jBilling.

I am willing to participate significantly in a bounty for jBilling
integration.

I have also been following Blesta for several years now. Not sure if this
is a product for telco services, but I am willing to listen and
may be willing to contribute for a bounty to integrate Blesta as well.

I prefer to stay in this list. IMHO - a forum is more efficient that a
mailing list but this could be a different issue all together.

Thanks,

Oren