[Spce-user] Using an external billing system

Ahmed Murad ahmedmurad at sipalto.com
Wed Aug 21 10:56:43 EDT 2013

Hi Skyler,

Do keep us updated with this, I have been silently following this thread and know it will be of great use to a lot of users.

I too have been keeping an eye out for decent billing options for possible over a year but yet to find anything that fits the bill. Well done so far!

Best regards,

Ahmed

Ahmed Murad | SiPalto Ltd.
Tel: 0207 148 7525  |  Fax: 0207 148  7526  |  Email: ahmedmurad at sipalto.com