[Spce-user] sip:provider CE v3.0 released!

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 10:42:30 EDT 2013

Hi

That didn't go as planned :-( - I did not get the request to reboot at the
end. It ended with the famous last words:

Removing linux-kbuild-2.6.32 ...
Removing postgresql-contrib-8.4 ...
Removing postgresql-8.4 ...
invoke-rc.d: policy-rc.d denied execution of stop.
Purging configuration files for postgresql-8.4 ...
Dropping cluster main...
Can't exec "": No such file or directory at /usr/bin/pg_ctlcluster line 268.
Error: could not stop server, aborting
dpkg: error processing postgresql-8.4 (--purge):
 subprocess installed post-removal script returned error exit status 1
Removing postgresql-client-8.4 ...
Removing postgresql-doc-8.4 ...
Processing triggers for man-db ...
 postgresql-8.4

I can no longer login on the webinterface - not accepting my user and pass
and presumably most other things are borked? Any thoughts?