[Spce-user] sip:provider CE v3.0 released!

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Aug 22 17:01:50 EDT 2013

Hi,
you can delete the permanent contacts without web interface: just run
the SELECT query i posted, see what it returns, then replace select with
delete.. after that run the upgrade script again.

The apache may not start for a different reason. Just asking, do you
have enough RAM? The minimum requirement for 3.0 is 2GB RAM and apache
won't start if you have less..

HTH.
Andrew