[Spce-user] consuming web services in Visual Studio

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Fri Aug 23 10:48:54 EDT 2013

Anyone, anyone, dust? :)

Seriously though, any pointers, even someone using it in another IDE,
might shed some light for me

___________________________________
Has anyone got some example code of consuming the provisional SOAP
interface in Visual Studio.

I had to remove some properties to get it to build, and now that its
build,
I'm pretty sure I'm not using the interface correctly.

I don't know how other IDE's help in this regard, but we usually need some
background how to consume the service.

What I'm trying is

     var spcew = new spce.ProvisioningPortTypeClient();

            var auth = new spce.Authentication();

            auth.password = "mypass";

            auth.username = "myuser";

            var dom = new spce.UserDomParameter();

            dom.username = "myacc";

            dom.domain = "mydomain.net";

            spcew.get_subscriber_registered_devices(auth, dom);

I'm getting an error on the last line.

{"RPC Message check_boolResponse in operation check_sip_username has an
invalid body name check_boolResponse. It must be
check_sip_usernameResponse"}