[Spce-user] peering host ip addresses in DB

Gavin Sweet gavin.sweet at skyracktelecom.com
Tue Dec 3 07:56:02 EST 2013

Hi -

I want to automate updates to the IP address of one specific peering host.

I know I could do this using the API (update_peer_host), but for one reason
or another its easier in this situation to do from a bash script, which is
difficult with soap. So, as it is simply one single address change for one
host I would prefer to simply update the field directly in DB with sql.

Is anyone able to confirm for me that these are the only two places I have
to update?

provisioning.voip_peer_hosts.ip
and
kamailio.lcr_gw.ip_addr

I couldn't see anywhere else that a peering host IP is stored.

Thanks
Gavin