[Spce-user] E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Fri Dec 6 03:58:35 EST 2013

* Isidoro Mendez [Wed Dec 04, 2013 at 03:51:32PM -0300]:

> I get this error installing sip:providerCE 3.1 on Debian 7.2
> will apreciate your help, tks in advance!!

Is this a fresh Debian 7.2 installation from scratch?

>  ngcp-asterisk
>  ngcp-reminder
>  ngcp-services-ce
>  ngcp-ngcp-ce

Can you please provide the last lines of what's in
/tmp/ngcp-installer.log related to this problem?

Or otherwise what does running:

  apt-get install ngcp-services-ce ngcp-ngcp-ce ngcp-reminder ngcp-asterisk

tell?

regards,
-mika-