[Spce-user] No billing profile with the specified profile-handle found

Gavin Sweet gavin.sweet at skyracktelecom.com
Tue Dec 10 07:01:25 EST 2013

Hi Daniel -

If you are working on a fix for this, is it possible to have included the
idea that a billing profile can be global rather than always tied to a
specific reseller, or perhaps can be cloned to other resellers?
At the moment, in 3.0/3.1 it seems that you cannot use a billing profile
across resellers ... but if you have say "standard" profiles it would be
useful to be able to do this, either by removing this restriction, or by
having a simple way to clone the profile. Otherwise if you have quite a few
resellers, it becomes a big task to maintain lots of profiles with thousands
of fees, each of which may ocassionally need to be tweaked for a regex or a
price.

What do you think?

(or maybe theres some easy sql hack that you could advise?)

Cheers
Gavin