[Spce-user] Enable transfer

Christian Blumer christian.blumer at isp-solutions.net
Thu Dec 12 01:47:48 EST 2013

Hi,

I would like to enable transfert to another subscriber from the one taking the call. I did not find any documentation about this. How can I do it ?

The case is the following:

-          Subscriber A answer the phone

-          The call is for another subscriber

-          Subscriber A want's to transfert the call to subscriber B

-          On the phone we have the "transfer" option, but it says "transfert failled"

Thanks in advance.

Christian Blumer

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this mail?