[Spce-user] SPCE statistcs page not working with Daylight saving change

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Dec 13 11:23:06 EST 2013

Hi,

On 12/13/2013 05:09 PM, John Murray wrote:
> We have subsequently upgraded to V3.1 and get exactly the same results. All
> statistics are not displayed.
>
> We tried changing the same thing in:
>
> /usr/share/ngcp-panel/templates/statistics/list.tt
>
> But no change.

Honestly I can hardly believe this is a timezone issue.

Can you show a screenshot of what you're seeing, and can you also check
if there is in fact anything useful in the rrdfile, e.g by providing the
output of

rrdtool dump /var/lib/collectd/rrd/sp-SELF/memory/memory-used.rrd | head -50

(the sp-SELF might vary and might be "spce"in your case)?

Andreas