[Spce-user] SOAP Command Question

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Thu Dec 19 14:08:21 EST 2013

I would like to know what the specific SOAP command is for the
following.  The :2443 instructions that are provided are not as clear as
I would like to confirm this without asking the group.

SIP Trunk Destination unavailable:  I want to forward the call to
another SIP via a SOAP command when the primary SIP is unavailable.
Subscriber   tn  forwarding.  I would like to be able to call forward a
subscribers tn from their alias from a SOAP command.

Thank you
Kevin