[Spce-user] uninstall

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 08:53:51 EST 2013

I've never removed a setup myself but i guess if you want to attempt to try
a dirty revert you could try remove the sipwise repo packages and take it
from there. To get a list something like this might work (did not test it
at all)

     apt-cache policy $(dpkg -l | awk 'NR >= 6 { print $2 }') | grep '
http://deb.sipwise.com/' -C 10

Lorenzo Mangani

HOMER DEV TEAM
QXIP - Capture Engineering