[Spce-user] MySQL Database installation

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Dec 9 14:10:52 EST 2013

Hi,

On 12/09/2013 02:56 PM, andreas tseiko wrote:
> We would like to install CE having MySQL Database installed in a different server.Is it possible? If yes, is there any relevant doc?

Basically dump the existing DBs (billing, provisioning, accounting,
kamailio etc.) and put it into another server, align the grants  (which
is why you might want to dump the mysql DB too) on the new DB server
(localhost needs to change), then set the new host in constants.yml for
all the db related settings.

Probably I forgot something, but this should be good for a start.

Andreas