[Spce-user] Sems configuration change denied

andreas tseiko a.tseiko at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 08:40:58 EST 2013

Dear Andreas,
We don't have selinuxroot at sip2:/etc/init.d# cat /etc/sysconfig/selinuxcat: /etc/sysconfig/selinux: No such file or directoryroot at sip2:/etc/init.d# sestatus-bash: sestatus: command not foundroot at sip2:/etc/init.d# getenforce-bash: getenforce: command not found
 what else (similar) should we check to see if it is installed?Command "cat /proc/sys/kernel/core_pattern" output is "core".
Best regards.