[Spce-user] Upper Registrar - partly working

African Axess African Axess axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 07:42:20 EST 2013

Hi

I intend using the upper registration functionality, whereby the device
registers to sipwise which in turns sends the registration through to
various asterisk boxes. I have the registration part working, as well as
phoning from the device. I cannot phone TO the device that is registered
through the SBC though.

In other words:

Extension 412 is registered directly to asterisk
Extension 410 is registered through SBC>to asterisk

When dialling 410 from 412 - cannot get through.

Happy to paste some logs, but before I do that, is there a parameter I am
overlooking somewhere? I have only used the following in subscriber
preferences:

- peer_auth_user
- peer_auth_pass
- peer_auth_realm