[Spce-user] Sip peering outgoing calls

Joan Cifre (ibred) jcifre at ib-red.com
Thu Feb 14 06:30:04 EST 2013

Hi all,
I need to configure the ngcp to transmit calls just from a SIP user. All
the other calls has to be transmitted by other peering. To do this I've
configured this peer server with priority 1 and with the pattern

Peer1
Callee Prefix: empty
Callee Pattern: empty
Caller Pattern: ^n971944148.+$
Priority 1

The user is n971944148 at domain

The other peer (Peer2 is configured with all empty but with lower
priority (priority 2). I want all calls from n971944148 to be
transmitted via Peer1 and all the other calls from all users via Peer2.
But this configuration doesn't work, all calls are transmitted via
Peer2, what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks,
Joan