[Spce-user] CDR Question / Clarification

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Fri Feb 22 20:01:12 EST 2013

Good evening list users:

I have a question relating to where the call detail records are stored?
I would like clarification on the call records for inbound verses
outbound calls.

In the database if I query select * from cdr WHERE source_domain =
'IPADDRESS-OF-SIP-ACCOUNT'; I can see calls made from the account.

If I query the database with mysql> select SUM(duration) from cdr WHERE
source_domain = 'IPADDRESS-OF-SIP-ACCOUNT';

+---------------+

| SUM(duration) |

+---------------+

|      2863.220 |

+---------------+

1 row in set (0.05 sec)

The seconds in this query are only for calls made outbound from the PBX
to SIPWISE and onto the public network.

Where can I find the inbound calls.  In the WebGUI for this account if I
click on CDR I do see the inbound calls but I do not see outbound calls.
That is what I find odd.  The query in the WebGUI has to be pulling
these records from somewhere.

Here I see the inbound but no outbound.  I don't care to have this CDR
tab working in the GUI I am only stating that I see the inbound call
here and not in the CDR.

I am not suggesting something is /broke/ as I may be simply looking in
the wrong place.

What would the query require to ask the database for the sum of all
calls inbound and outbound total of seconds / minutes etc.?

ngcp-rate-o-mat is running.

Any suggestions will be greatly be appreciated.

Thank you

Kevin