[Spce-user] installing sip provider CE

chess man chessmancaryl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 09:19:51 EST 2013

Hello;

Actually I am trying your solution sip:provider CE and used the
preinstallation of the virtual box.
The upgrade step went very well.
Now I am blocked in the dedicated server that I must relate to the sip
provider CE.
Actually, I don't understand what is it for and how I install it.
I am using the virtual box preinstallation as I said above and I have
aleardy a wamp server.
Do they match together?
Would you please provide me with more clarification about this server and
how to configure it and even how to get the web interfaces.
Moreover, if I don't need to add any server to what does thos URL refer to
https://<>:1443/ and yourdomain.com

Thanks very much.
Best regards.

Thanks.