[Spce-user] SOAP - Function update_voip_account_subscriber #18

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Mon Feb 25 14:17:27 EST 2013

Good afternoon list:

For users who have worked with the Provisioning.wsdl via SOAP I have a
question about adding alias_numbers.

In the particular function #18 update_voip_account_subscriber, should I
be able to continue to add more alias_number ('s) or will it only
function to add an  alias_number onetime account update?

I am working on allowing users from our system to be able to continue to
add alias number to a particular Subscriber.  Right now each time I add
another alias_number it removes what was there and adds the new one.

It could be our syntax but I wanted to ask the list to see if there was
a limiting factor in the SOAP command.

Thank you

Kevin