[Spce-user] help needed

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:21:16 EST 2013

Agreeing 101% with Andreas the confusing nature of this post only carrying
the results and not the details, but I think what the user is reporting is
simply the result of an attempt to deliver a SIP MESSAGE method between
registered endpoints. This currently generates a 403 error just as
described. Recent discussions seemed to indicate the possibility to fix
this and other failing scenarios by extending the
trusted_peer/allow_trusted implementation to cover all cases.

I have not checked the latest revision's compatibility, but up until some
release ago the NOTIFY route could be adapted to also deliver p2p SIP
MESSAGE methods (
http://www.qxip.net/mediawiki/index.php/NGCP_%2B_SIP_Message) but again -
this might be not viable anymore in 2.6/2.7 (will check)

Best of luck,

Lorenzo Mangani

HOMER DEV TEAM
QXIP - Network Engineering