[Spce-user] help needed

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:56:35 EST 2013

Hey Andreas,

With presence:
      enable: 'yes'
you still get a 407 for SIP MESSAGE from trusted peer - I have it enabled
since release but its not doing the trick - this is something i discussed
with Jon Bonilla some time ago and he produced a patch to test with that
basically extended the trusted_peer validation as it should. Am i offtrack?

Best,

Lorenzo

--

Lorenzo Mangani