[Spce-user] Diversion headers in SIPWISE 2.6 // Call forwarding

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue Feb 12 07:10:26 EST 2013

El Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:33:08 +0100
"Joel Smith | VOZELIA" <joel at vozelia.com> escribió:

> On our case, it is PSTN and the call comes in to SPCE with an
> additional header like:
>
> P-Charge-Info: <sip:602225522 at 192.168.80.23>;npi=UNKNOWN;noa=3
>
> What I need to do, is something like:
>
> if "header P-Charge-Info" exists, then SRC in CDR = "the src from the
> P-Charge-Info header".

This is quite easy. You can check the presence of that header
and do the change in ROUTE_ACC_CALLER for example.

> Or, add a new field in the exported CDRs (touching as you said,
> cdr-exporter, mediator and kamailio-proxy) with this info

This is more complicated. Yes, you can add a new field in kamailio-config and
later on change mediator and rate-o-mat and cdrexporter to match the new
format. This would be a better solution for external rating engines but more
difficult for you to mantain during upgrades.

> What solution do you recommend we use to focus on it? I think I prefer
> adding a new field in CDR (for later auditing purposes), but I'm not
> sure how complicated that can be.

Not that complicated.

We might include a new "userfield" into the cdrs for next version allowing
people to add to the cdrs all the information they need without changing
mediator, rateomat and cdrexport.