[Spce-user] Upper registration to Asterisk - phones unreachable after a while

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 07:49:12 EST 2013

I have ruled out the router I think - sent the SNOM through a different
router - same thing. Used a softphone, comes through as NAT=yes on both
routers. So - John, it follows that you are correct in blaming the SNOM. I
will go through the settings with a fine tooth comb as we have over 1000 of
those phones out in the field, so I had better make it work with a SNOM :-)