[Spce-user] Upper Registration to Asterisk - transfers not working

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 04:17:49 EST 2013

Hi

Working! This is what I have as my whitelist now - in case anybody needs
it, (and in case anybody spots something wrong)

header_list=P-R-Uri,P-D-Uri,P-Preferred-Identity,P-Asserted-Identity,Diversion,Privacy,Allow,Supported,Require,RAck,P-Out-Socket[%
IF kamailio.proxy.presence.enable == "yes"
%],Expires,Accept,Refer-To,Subscription-State,Event[% END %]

Cheers