[Spce-user] Sipwise SBC and Asterisk

Alejandro Sanchez Gimenez alesg at coit.es
Wed Feb 20 07:54:47 EST 2013

Hi Jon,

I have finally found the problem. I had a wrong DNS configuration. Now Sipwise registers in Asterisk without any problem configuring only Subcriber´s peer_auth user, password and realm. Thanks for the explanation. That is what I understood the first time I read the documentation, but as it didn´t work properly I tried modifiying res_agent.conf.

Thanks to all for your help!! I will go on exploring this amazing product!!