[Spce-user] SPCE and NAT

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 17:38:35 EST 2013

Oooh...ahhh...nice and shiny !. Like the placement, much more efficient in
the flow :)

2.8 would be around end of April/May right? should be easy to back-port but
for those like me, I don't move production after major changes like
network stuff (2.7). Have not seen any others asking for it so 2.8 should
be fine.

S.