[Spce-user] SPCE and NAT

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Feb 25 04:19:44 EST 2013

El Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:38:35 -0800
Skyler <skchopperguy at gmail.com> escribió:

> Oooh...ahhh...nice and shiny !. Like the placement, much more efficient in
> the flow :)
>
> 2.8 would be around end of April/May right? should be easy to back-port but
> for those like me, I don't move production after major changes like
> network stuff (2.7). Have not seen any others asking for it so 2.8 should
> be fine.

2.8 Should be out before April, but not 100% sure.

In this case, and depending on what you guys say, we have two choices:

- Put this keepalive code in trunk and release it with 2.8

- Consider this patch as a bugfix and backport it to 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7

We don't have NOTIFY keepalive support in the released versions. OPTIONS
keepalive support isn't the best neither. I'd say that we could backport this
to released versions and I'll discuss it internally. But what do you (our
beloved community) say about this?