[Spce-user] Asterisk subscriber

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Feb 25 08:25:19 EST 2013

El Tue, 26 Feb 2013 00:11:17 +1100
Andrew Yager <andrew at rwts.com.au> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having issues with an Asterisk subscriber who is receiving a
>
> SIP/2.0 407 Proxy Authentication Required

> I read in an earlier post a suggestion to move the asterisk host to be a peer
> rather than a subscriber, but in this case they really are a subscriber not a
> peer, and so am really hoping I can get either a working outbound asterisk
> config or set of settings in SPCE to make this work.

Subscribers should always be subscribers. Moving it to a peer has no sense.
Even if you don't want authentication or registration you can achieve it while
keeping it as subscriber.

is your domain ""10.211.55.6""?

what's the provisioned user at domain?

What's the asterisk configuration? Do you have the "fromdomain" setting in your
sip.conf?