[Spce-user] installing sip provider CE

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Feb 25 10:08:23 EST 2013

El Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:00:04 +0100
chess man <chessmancaryl at gmail.com> escribió:

> Absolutely; there is  the point.

Please keep the list in CC

> I don't  know to which adress should I set the dhcp server.
> I do not have a virtual one.

Can you open a kvm or whatever viewer of the system and take a look to the ip
address of the system or configure a static one via the configuration file? The
virtual machines don't have a preconfigured ip address that I know. They ask
for it via dhcp. So either your dhcp server has served the address and you know
it or there's no dhcp server in your network and you'll have to open a console
to your system via kvm and configure it manually.

> How can I get that?
> And what is meant by yourdomain.com?

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Could you explain it please?