[Spce-user] Billing

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue Feb 26 04:19:45 EST 2013

El Mon, 25 Feb 2013 21:41:51 -0800
Skyler <skchopperguy at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi Jon,
>
>   Right, if I wanted to do 6 cents per minute I do:
>
> follow rate: 0.001
> follow interval 60
>
> I don't understand how the "0,1" in the example translates into 0.001

Never seen that before :P Looks like a complicated way of achieving the same.

Rates are always in cents/second. So in my example:

0,1 cents/second * 60 seconds = 6 cents/minute. But the call is billed per
second.

In your example:

0,001 cents/second * 60 seconds = 0,06 cents/minute (maybe you consider this as
dolar or euro and you think that this is actually 6 cents but the cdr generates
the costs in cents AFAIR). And in your case the call is only billed every 60
seconds (in 60 second steps) so you only charge full minutes.