[Spce-user] Upper Registration to Asterisk - transfers not working

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:27:26 EST 2013

Hi

Real life took over for a little bit, back at this now. It's not turning
out to be as easy as I had hoped :-(

I have 2 issues currently with this.

1. SNOM 300 - blind transfer works fine but attended transfer doesn't. It
does send the refer-to and using ngrep I don't see a difference between the
two, but then again I am usually wrong. The attended transfer just seems to
put me on hold and not get out of that.

2. I have another phone for testing - a Fanvil. Transferring connected
directly to asterisk works fine, but through SCPE it doesn't - error
message "refer-to missing"

How do I troubleshoot this further?