[Spce-user] inbound rewriting rule

Blagoja blagojaanusev at anutel.ca
Thu Feb 28 17:12:58 EST 2013

On 2/27/2013 4:17 PM, Kevin Masse wrote:
> Hello, one of the most asked questions I see is:    What do I do for
> rewrite rules.
>
> First thing is you need to fully understand exactly what the rewrite
> rules are doing.  If you are an asterisk user you need to forget
> NXXNXXXXXX etc.
>
> Try to use this reference
> http://www.regular-expressions.info/reference.html as a guide to fully
> understanding the use of Regular Expressions so you can anticipate
> exactly what you want to put in the rewrite rule.
>
> I know that this is not answering your question directly but if you
> completely understand the Regular Expressions you will get it quickly.
>
> I just saw an email come through from Lorenzo with the link and
> reference to the manual that describes it all.
>
> Follow both the suggestion above and it will begin to click.
>
> I think everyone in the list has been where you are at one point or
> another but once you understand it you will not have any issues with
> this.
>

> You could also post some examples that will help drive home your issue.
>
> Thanks
> Kevin

Thanks for your help I start to understand but i'm stuck again

My peer authenticate to remote server so when i call the number call is
entering my server and disconect. I did rewrite rulle but in
kamailio.proxy.log file saying No matching rewrite rules for 'ngcp-lb'
found

This is the line where i can see the call entering the server.
New request - M=ACK R=sip:127.0.0.1:5080
F=sip:025101165 at X.X.X.X:5060;user=phone;cpc=ordinary
T=sip:5101199 at X.X.X.X:5060;user=phone IP=X.X.X.X:5060 (127.0.0.1:5060)
ID=418ebe9cl43yuf9oa at 172.16.17.10
  My rulle is : ^([1-9][0-9]+)$ and i believe is muching the number 5101199
I tried instead of the above rulle with the number but no luck.
Where and how the server is geting incoming did i cant findout

Regards.