[Spce-user] Voicemail troubles 2.7 fresh install

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Jan 3 19:09:02 EST 2013

Hi Jeremie,

On 01/04/2013 12:57 AM, Jeremie Chism wrote:
> The crazy thing is I install it and everything but voicemail works. I do the upgrade and apply it and registration stops. I have not seen this in 2.6.

I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with the upgrade. Can you send
me the /etc/ngcp-config/network.yml and a tarball of /etc/kamailio (e.g.
gathered by executing "tar cvfz kamailio-cfg.tar.gz /etc/kamailio")
after the successful upgrade?

The upgrade script tries to figure out the network config of your server
and migrates the deprecated network-specific config.yml settings, so
maybe something goes wrong with your setup. We've tried hard to cover
almost every scenario, maybe we missed something.

Thanks,
Andreas