[Spce-user] Voicemail troubles 2.7 fresh install

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 19:18:56 EST 2013

Interesting thread, I've been testing the upgrade like so:

A fresh install of 2.6 ...

PKG=ngcp-installer-2.6.deb
wget http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/${PKG}
dpkg -i ${PKG}

ngcp-installer

...Then the upgrade to 2.7

http://www.sipwise.com/doc/2.7/spce/ar01s03.html#_upgrade_from_v2_6_to_v2_7

  So far its been going smooth, network.yml etc works though I haven't
actually tried voicemail yet. I'll check mine tonight to see if there's
anything I can maybe lend to this thread.

Skyler