[Spce-user] registration problems after upgrade to 2.6

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Sat Jan 5 04:05:57 EST 2013

El Sat, 05 Jan 2013 09:51:35 +0100
"Joan Cifre (ibred)" <jcifre at ib-red.com> escribió:

> Hi Lorenzo and all,
> here I send you the ngrep of a typical "Failed" registration. the phone
> has also configured a keep-alive every 15 secs. You can see many
> unauthorized responses. Then, after reboot the phone (no changes in the
> parameters) we get a success registration, see log Success.txt.
> I'm sorry myu knowledge in SIP is very limited and I can see what happens.
> Thanks all for your support
> Joan

Could you please filter the ngrep capture? Something like "ngrep-sip r" or
"ngrep-sip r host myfailed_ata_ip"

btw, I see "SIP/2.0 403 Try again later" responses being sent. That response is
that the user has been banned due to too many failed auth requests. You can
disable that protection if you want in config.yml but a well configured ata
shouldn't have that issue. That's not the problem.