[Spce-user] Voicemail troubles 2.7 fresh install

Dave Massey dave at optionsdsl.ca
Mon Jan 7 10:36:20 EST 2013

Actually just as I posted this I found the issue.
in templates/etc/asterisk/modules.conf.tt2 the codec module codec_gsm.so is not loaded in 2.7, but after some reading, its a dependancy for another module.  I went back to a test 2.6 install, and modules.conf.tt2 has that module loading.
So I think in the modules.conf.tt2 in the 2.7 templates that module should be loaded as well.

Cheers!
Dave