[Spce-user] Multiple ATA registrations

Dave Massey dave at optionsdsl.ca
Mon Jan 7 12:26:55 EST 2013

Just to update this:.

Its sorta "solved".

I still get a few multiple entries that are just stale ones (expiry times long past) and no entries that are valid  but kamailio is still working OK.  Unable to remove them via trash can icon.
If I do it at the database with  mysql kamailio -e "delete from location" then of course they are gone, but a current entry never shows back up unless kamailio is restarted.

Dave