[Spce-user] fresh install & I get 408 timeout on sip accounts

Gonzalo Marcote Peña gonzalo at 3vases.com
Tue Jan 8 08:19:09 EST 2013

Hi.
I am new at this list so greetings for everyone.
I am testing de CE edition and I have followed the 2.7 handbook with no
problem. At chapter 6 I create accounts and subscribers...easy.. But,
blump!, i can not log any sip account. It fails with 408 timeout.
What I have overlooked?. seems so easy that I do not understand what is
wrong.
1- No NAT
2- Create domain (192.168.2.40)
3- Create account and subscriber (sip URI(gonzalo at 192.168.2.40), sip
passwd, bla bla)
4- Time out - 408  :(

bad start...
So, where to start, where to debug?.