[Spce-user] osbss pwd

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Wed Jan 9 13:22:07 EST 2013

Hello, it is unlikely to be a problem with the Apache.

When you followed the directions to create the password it will display a SHA password when complete.

COPY this exactly as it displays on the screen and paste it into your config.yml in the appropriate location.

The password you paste in should look like this:   {SHA}JKJKJjkjkjkdfDFhAWz7+jY=  (changed for security but it should look similar)  Some folks just put in the plain text password into config.yml and that will cause an issue.

Run ngcpcfg apply

You do not have to restart Apache or Reboot the system.  This should work instantly on port 2443 with the username and password you have chosen.

Make sure you paste

Kevin