[Spce-user] osbss pwd

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 14:27:17 EST 2013

Joan,

A question you previously asked about restarting Apache left me with a
doubt as this clearly happens on the change action.
When you change your ossbss username/password
in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml and execute "ngcpcfg apply" you should see
the following towards the end of the execution:

> Executing action for
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/ngcp-ossbss/ngcpcfg.services
> Restarting web server: apache2 ... waiting .....
> OK

Do you see your new credentials being deployed
in /etc/ngcp-ossbss/provisioning.htpasswd?

Best,

Lorenzo Mangani

HOMER DEV TEAM
QXIP - Network Engineering