[Spce-user] Connecting to PORT 2443

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Mon Jan 14 14:56:02 EST 2013

Thanks for the reply, it was being sent in https://  but we think the
security cert being self-signed was the issue.

I am working on getting a proper cert on the sipwise server.  We have a
*Wildcard cert account with Godaddy so I just need to follow some
instructions on getting it on this server.

<?php

$params = array(
    'authentication' => array('type' => 'webuser', 'username' =>
        'UNAME******', 'password' => 'U-PASS*****')
);

$client = new SoapClient("https://<SERVER>:2443/SOAP/Provisioning.wsdl",
$params);

print_r($client->__getFunctions());
?>

The https:// was there but we are going to remove the security warning
error and see if that helps.

//OR//

Do you think the cert warning is not the issue?

Thank you
Kevin